Sunday, 18 October 2009

Pink

I've found a new challenge blog (yippee!) and it is dedicated to the Gorguss ones (yippee yippee!!). Its called Totally Gorguss (link in my challenges)
And the 1st challenge is PINK (boo :(!). I am not a big fan of the colour pink ... but I think I have risen to the challenge.
I coloured the image in and cut her out before matting her onto pink polka dot paper and then a white scalloped oval. The paper is from a DCWV Christmas stack believe it or not. I used my branch sizzix die and added a punched flower.

I am slowly recovering from the Princess Party - 20 girls dressed up as princesses and super charged on princess adrenalin - and cake ... I am going to take some paracetamol, and have a glass of wine and a bath later - should help to recover the nerves and ear drums.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Party Princess
Colouring Media: Promarkers and copics
Papers: DCWV
Embellishments: sizzix branch, punched flowers

19 comments:

Chrissie said...

Love the card Cathy, but then I do quite like pink, may have to pop over to check out this new challenge later (OMG another one to join in with!!!)
The princess party sounds like such fun!! (you must be a hero!) Have a few stiff drinks my friend, you deserve them lol!

cheryl said...

love this hun the papers are so pretty love it love cheryl xx

Nicky said...

love your card and the pink

Wishcraft said...

Lovely pink card and one of my favourite gorjuss girls. Thanks for joining us for the first Totally Gorjuss challenge :o) Lisa x

Victoria said...

now y'see I am a huge fan of pink and this does it for me!

Fabulous card

Victoria
x

Helen said...

OMG...that is pink!
Fab card!
Hope you've recovered from the princess party!
Helen x

Michele Spera said...

Hi Cathy
what a cutie love the card, glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss for the first challenge:-)
XmicheleX

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, what a gorgeous take on pink! I'm particularly fond of the branch - that looks fabbie. Brilliant card. And well done for crafting under such extreme circumstances LOL! Squirrel xx

Karen said...

Truely gorjuss Cathy.

Love Karen x

debby4000 said...

Oh wow this gorgeous, wonderful details.
Glad you survived the Princess party.
luv
Debby

My Princess Party to Go said...

We love what you did with that card as well--but congratulate you on hosting a wonderful party.
Nobody knows better than us how challenging yet "rewarding" a home Princess party can be. Way to Go!

Kat said...

This is so sweet Cathy even if you don't like pink. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see you next week.

Kat x

Suzie said...

Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. Suzie x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Cathy, lovely paper
Clairex

paola said...

Very sweet, thanks for joining us this week
smiles
Paola

Sarah said...

Gorjuss card, thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. Sarah

Ali Watson said...

This is fab and PINK lol. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Great job, love and colouring and choice of papers. Thanks for joining us on our first Totally Gorjuss challenge.

Barbara xx

craftymum said...

Great card and i love the use of the sizzix branch die. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX