This week's challenge is set by MOI!!! and is orange + 1 colour. I almost regretted it once I had said the challenge ... orange!! Not a colour I use ... but hey it is a challenge.
I have used orange and brown.

I watercoloured my image and inked the edges in orange and brown. I kept the layout simple, using orange organza ribbon and thin brown satin ribbon , and a layered prima flower.
I can't wait to see what you make of this colour challenge.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Pollycraft
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: BAsic Grey
Embellishments: ribbon and flowers from stash
10 comments:
Very cute, Orange! hmmmmm not a colour I use or wear! te hehehee! CATHY its not orange! the dress I mean! te heheheee!! I hope young madam had a better nights sleep last night! :0)
Gorjus gorjus gorjus card Cathy.
Love Karen x
gorgeous colours!
love the card
hugs
fiona x
Hi Cathy! Your card is so gorgeous, I love this Pollycraft image and I also love your colour combo!
I hope Beth is a little better today!
Love Becky xx
This is such a sweet creation!! I love your colors, the dp and the layout paired with your gorgeous coloring of the cute image!! Beautiful!!
so sweet cathy
u tested us with this one LOL
hugs jane x
Beautiful card Cathy!
You set a really tough challenge for us all! lol
Helen x
beautiful card Cathy, I love the image and those papers are gorgeous thanks for a great challenge hugs Jill xx
Hi Cathy!! WOW!! This is just gorgeous!! I love the layout and the papers are fun too!! HUGS
Oh, I love this!! Your image is so sweet and your watercoloring is awesome!
Tammy x
Post a Comment