This card is well out of my comfort zone ... not sure I do bright and zingy very well LOL!!! I have used the following challenges for it ...
Basic Grey Challenge - green, red, blue
Just Magnolia - Bright and Zingy
Friday Sketcher - sketch
Stamp Something - bling

I coloured Tilda in using promarkers (I got another lot and some copics today from Wendy at
Secret Crafter - s
hould have just bought them all at once and be done with it!!) and cut her out. She is sat on the tag, and I used my sizzix branch die for the bit at the bottom. I punched flowers to add to the branch and added some gems.
It is certainly bright, but not sure the branch works! Love those papers though - must invest in some more.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Love me Tilda
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Romani
Embellishments: sizzix branch, punched flowers, ribbon and gems from stash
11 comments:
Great card Cathy and I think you do bright and zingy really well if this is an example lol!
This is beautiful.I love the bright colours! Ruth x
This is a great bright and zingy card!
I think you bright and zingy perfectly...beautiful card I love the bright green...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx
eine süße Karte hast du da gemacht.
ohh I don't know what happened earlier ,,, i thought I had left a comment on here but obviously I skipped it and went to the next one :-)
I love this card ,, the image is fab and I love the leaf branch and flowers ,,, lovely ! :-)
Hi Cathy - great choice of papers for BG and well done on your bright and zingy (lol) so well balanced.
Gorgeous Tilda and love the FS sketch you've used.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
hugs Heather xx
it may be out of your comfort zone but you've managed it perfectly, I love the brightness of it with the sweet Tilda
Victoria
x
a fabulous card Cathy, thank you for joining us at just magnolia.xx
Hi Cathy... great card. Love the coloring, layout and of course the bling. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something.
Ooooh, I always loved these BG Papers! Great work with your card!
Anthea & the Basic Grey Team :)
Post a Comment