More Christmas cards!! I have used the papertake Weekly Challenge (black, white +1) as my colour scheme and combined the My Time To Craft Snow Buddies and ABC challenge, embossing.

I love Snowy, he is such a cutie! I coloured him in using distress inks and added some stickles to him. I matted the image and all the dp onto black cardstock. The white panel is embossed using the CB snowflakes folder. I added some
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black Snowy; Cuddly Buddly sentiment
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: DCWV
Embellishments: ribbon from stash
9 comments:
so cute - I'm a huge fan of anything with spots on! Love that sentiment circle
Victoria
x
It's Snowy! And how handsome does he look? Brilliant card Cathy, love the red. Squirrel xx
OMG!! Cathy, this is just adorable hun!! I love the colors!! HUGS
fab card - thanks for joining MTTC challenge xx
Great card, cute snowman! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
Lovely card Cathy, such a sweet snowman image! Thanks for playing along with this weeks colour challenge at PTW Donna x
Awwww...this is adorable Cathy! I love Snowy in those colours!
So pleased you could join us at the ABC Challenge! :0)
Helen x
Hi Cathy aww this is so cute I love the snowman thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx
te heheheee Cathy! when I saw your title was snowy I was expencting a noose! tehehee I still wanna see that card! I love the 3 colour combo! very stylish!
and te hehheee I am thanking you for joining us on the ABC challenge, te hehehe now that is funny!! te hehehe hugs Samantha :0)
Post a Comment