Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Christmas mice

This week's challenge at My Time to Craft is to have mice on your creation. I made a resolution at New Year to make at least 1 Christmas card a week - so here is this week's!!

I love these little sleeping mice by Penny Black and made loads of cards with them last year. I used a mish mash of papers from my stash, and cut the corners myself. I added organza ribbon (that the cat then played with - spot the tiny holes!!) red gems and a peel off. Quick and simple.

10 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Gorgeous card & super idea to make at least 1 christmas card a week as that will certainly come in handy closer to the time.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful!
what's some holey ribbon between friends eh!!
love tina x

Lesley said...

Great idea to start early with the Christmas cards! Fab card, and thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Marcea said...

gorgeous, it is fab!!!! Really love it all - what brill corners you clever thing
-x-

Jo said...

Beautiful card. Good luck with the resolution! Thanks for joining in with us this week :o) Jo x

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy
Wendy x

SUE said...

This is so cute - just love it ...

Sue said...

aww how cute is this, beautiful lovely image, sue.x

Anonymous said...

Great card, love that stamp!