Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Red and Green Willow

This week's Whiff of Joy challenge is to use Red and Green ... so that's another Christmas card done!!
I have been a bit quick off the mark with this but the girls got up at 6am so I have made a card, done the ironing and hoovered ... it must be nearly lunch time!!
I watercoloured Willow and then matted her onto papers from Basic Grey's Wassail pad (I love this pad!). I inked all the edges with a goldy green pad by Papermania and added some ribbon from my stash and Prima flowers.


Have a great day.


21 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful image and gorgeous colours.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card so gorgeous ,love it ,Dawnxx

Victoria said...

oh wow this is gorgeous and I adore those papers. You have coloured her in fantastic, you will have to tell me how as i still struggle x
I can't believe how early you are up and posting!

Alison said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love it.

Roz said...

Great card Cathy!! Lovely warm colours...

Love Roz x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous card cathy

hugs jane x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card cathy, perhaps you could come and give me a hand with my chores now (lol)
Clairexx

Tamara said...

welcome by the dutch dare DT =) greetz Tamara

Rach said...

gorgeous card Cathy, willow is coloured beautifully, a fantastic creation. hugs rachxx

Sue said...

this is stunning, beautiful image and the ribbon fishes it off perfectly:)

sue
xx

mueppi said...

Wow Cathy
your card is very elegant!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

Mephisto said...

Wonderful Card!

Domi

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Michele x

Ann said...

What a lovely card Cathy, I just love this image and you have beautifully matched the image and papers - love it. xx

Christine D. said...

Great card. Lovely image

Donalda said...

Oh this is just gorgeous dear. Thanks for joining us this week

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card - lovely layout and colours
Pauline x

TARJA L said...

Beautiful and elegant card.

simplyfairies said...

ultra gorgeous, i luv your colouring..

Leslie said...

What a pretty and elegant card. Very sweet. Hugs, Leslie

pysselninjangittan said...

very nice card, like your lady :)