A few of my crafting friends set each other challenges using bits and pieces we send through the post. We tag each other so don't always know who has sent the delight envelope of goodies! My envelope arrived yesterday ...

The only rule is you have to use some of each element - that paper was going to be a challenge for me!!! This is what I came up with ...

I cut some of the flowers out of the paper and stuck them on white cardstock. I faux stitched some stem and added a piece of embossed green cardstock. Stamped a sentiment using a Hero Arts stamp. The ink bled a bit, and then I added the photo clip and gem. I originally used the bubbles to stick prima flowers down, but the flowers ended up looking like pancakes so I have removed them after photographing the original card for the challenge.
As it doesn't have a stamped image and uses pink, white, green and black I am going to enter it into the Poppicrafts challenge.


9 comments:
Cathy this is a great idea and I love your card. Fab!
Couldn't resist peeking - great idea cutting and stitching the flowers :-)
Pauline x
Wow, what a super idea of challenging each other. Can't believe how creative you've been with the limited supplies. Well done.
Wow! Gorgeous card Cathy, you are so creative!!
Love Becky xx
what a cool idea! Love the card you ended up making!!
Absolutely stunning well done hun xxxxx
That is a lovely card. What a fab idea. Kimx
Beautiful card, love the flowers. Donnax
OMG! Cathy if this is what I have to do as well as I am truely in the poop! yours is Brilliant! WELL DONE YOU! lovely Samantha :0)
Post a Comment