are back
on
this Sunday
- July 21st at 2pm
Sky channel 671 /
Freeview 36 / Freesat 813 / Virgin 748
OR download the Create
& Craft App
I am showing you a couple of cards I have made using the elements from the Visible Image Isabella Lost Love set.
The Isabella Lost love set is amazing - 6 gorgeous stamps, of which I have used 5 on this card. I coloured Isabella in using my copics and then stamped the grungy border from the set round the edge. I stamped the flowerfrom the set up three times and coloured them in again with copics. I scored some blue cardstock to create the diamond pattern and then added the image, flowers and the senttiment. I stamped the blood drip under the flower.
Supplies:
Sentiment: Visible Image Isabella Lost Love set
Colouring medium: copics
Papers:
Embellishments:
Tools:Martha Stewart scoreboard
Challenges:
Totally Gorguss - sweet
Challenges for everybody - anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy - use your markers
By the cute and girly - flowers
Supplies:
Sentiment: Visible Image Isabella Lost Love set
Colouring medium: distress ink
Papers: Prima
Embellishments lace, seam binding, button, twine, pearls
Tools:
Challenges:
Sweet Stamping - shabby chic
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Songbird - ribbon



11 comments:
Both are fab cards. Xx
Lovely soft colours on the second card
Thanks so much for joining in at Crafty Ribbons
Laura
Thank you for sharing your lovely cards at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x
Love both your cards, the image is stunning, I'm going to watch on Sunday !! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Anything Goes for our anything goes challenge xhugsx Nikki
More very lovely cards! You are very talented! Thanks for sharing at Songbird Challenges!
Chris
x
This are both totally stunning Cathy love them :) xx
Both cards are lovely. Your card design & layout is really fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at the Dutch Dare.
Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
hugs Anke
ohhh those cards are really beautiful. Love the 1st one the most!!! Great colors as well!!!
Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky
Beautiful color combination on the first one! Love it!
Have a nice day!
Both lovely cards I love the colours and stamps you've used in the first one. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week
Bettyxxx
Post a Comment