This is what my desk looks like tonight .. getting ready for some messy fingers.
Last night I distressed some paper using distress inks, water and glimmer mists. It all looked a bit matt so hubby sprayed varnish over it .. it is shiny now!! Ready for some playing with perfect pearls and inks.
So while that was drying i got on with some DT projects ... sorry not even a sneaky peek for you .. but the cat knows what they look like LOL!!
Doesn't she look smug!!! Oh and a tidy desk ready to set up for playing :)
Hope you are all having a fabby Christmas xx

15 comments:
Hope you had fun in Blackpool - love your tidy desk all set up ready to go - looks like your cats supervising lol - Happy New Year ~ Nicky 38
Hope you had a lovely Christmas Cathy!
I'm so imppressed by all your inks etc lined up all neatly...and it looks like you're in for some fun...looking forward to seeing what your distressed paper turns into...
Helen x
The girls look like they are having loads of fun. Really tidy desk ad the cat looks like he has appointed self to keep everyone away until you return. #75
Great beach pics..looks like kitty wants to help out too..lol
Thanks for the peek and sharing. Happy creative crafting in the New Year.
Hugs, Marjo
Lots of fun to see here today. Thanks for letting us look. Happy New Year! S #48
Love your desk and all the organization of your stash. Your kitty is very cute!! Happy New Year! WOYWW #4
Love your background and sprays !!
Is the cat sitting on the DT work?!!!
All the best for the new year,
Ciara
xx
Looks like you all had a bracing day in Blackpool! Love the mottled paper and the Stempelgelde stamps too. Nice clean desk, not sure if I would trust a cat sitting on it though, not with all those sprays and pots to be played with!
Hugs
Brenda 81
Oh, your babies do look like their having fun and kitty DOES look smug, but content. Happy crafting in the year ahead! Hauoli makahiki hou from AmberInk (sneaking in to position #1 ever so gingerly)
That kitty is definitely thinking 'I know something you don't know!'
Happy final WOYWW for 2010 and Happy 2011!
Susan #13
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/
awww.... you gurls are such cutie pies. hope u guys had a real good time together :).
looks like ur cats are ur dt class monitor supervising ur work :).
Your girls look to be having a great time, and as for that minxy cat, well, she is definitely keeping secrets. Loving the look of all the shiny metallic project components; hope you have fun with the rest of the making.
Happy New Year
Bernie #17
I just adore that last photo! It makes me want to paint it!
Yes, I know I'm late getting here. I thought I had been here, but when I had to reboot, I lost track of where I was and now it's 2011 already. Took me a whole year to reach you (grin). Bleubeard was impressed and wishes he could sit on a desk or two. Hope you had a Happy New Year and I'll be back to see more of that distressed paper on Wednesday.
Post a Comment