Wednesday, 22 December 2010

WOYWW and Chloe planners

 Its Wednesday so here is my desk ... looks busy!!!  I have got a stack of InStyle stamp images to colour for the monthly planners I am making for the girls ... more on that in a bit, and a box that I want to alter ... hoping to get some crafting done this evening.

Ellie is particluarly interested in calendrs, and NOT just Advent ones LOL!!  So I am making her and beth a monthly planner to go on the fridge so they know what they are doing.  The first 4 months are done, and feature Chloe (all digi images) from InStyle Stamps.


For January I have used New Year Chloe,  and coloured her using my promarkers.
 
I created the calendars from a program on the 'tinternet.  The dp is Basic Grey Blush and the lettering is Cuttlebug Olivia.

For February I used Valentine Chloe and again coloured her in using my promarkers.
 Again the dp is Basic Grey Blush, and the lettering is Olivia.  I cut a heart out of red cardstock.
 
For March I used Snowflake Chloe .. the way its going we will have snow in March!!!!
 Again Chloe is coloured in using promarkers and I cut a couple of CB snowflakes out and glamour dusted the very liberally!  The dp is Basic Grey ... fruitcake I think.

And finally April ... Raindrop Chloe was perfect ... drip drip drip little April showers!!
 Chloe is coloured using my promarkers and I glossy accented the umbrella.  The dp is Basic Grey Sugar Rush.

 I am going to use some Anime stamps for the next few months ... watch this space for them!!

These planners fir these challenges:
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Anything Goes
 Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Paper Play - Anything but a card
Allsorts - Free and Easy - Anything Goes








28 comments:

Zue said...

Lovely idea to make planners...getting everybody organised. Nice one!
sue xx 15

Ali said...

Gorgeous, what a lovely idea love the images and papers - well really I love everything xx

Twiglet said...

Great idea - Have a merry Christmas and a crafty and healthy New Year!

dandelion dreamer said...

what a great idea to make planners and stick them on the fridge! Happy Christmas to you. Moira x

Victoria said...

wow these are fantastic, superb stamps and adore the calendar you will have to let me know th eprogram.

Highland Monkey's said...

That is gorgeous, the colours are so nice

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous planners, the girls will love them.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Chelle said...

Gorgeous work.

Anonymous said...

Love the calendar project! Had no idea you're getting a day off for the Royal Wedding!!!

Have a great Christmas.
Hugs
Brenda 45

Karen said...

What a lovely idea Cathy, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Merry Christmas!

xx

Marjo said...

Super cute calendar. Thanks for the peek and sharing.

Happy Holidays and creative crafting in the New Year.

Hugs, Marjo #5

Kelly Schelske said...

Super fun calendar pages Cathy!! Happy Holidays!!

sandra de said...

The planners are a great idea. Have a lovely christmas
Sandra #81.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Love your calendar ideas, so pretty but useful. Have a lovely Christmas

Nikbee said...

Wonderful makes. Such a good idea to make a planner. It's what I could do with too! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.

Nikki x

Taylor said...

These are SO SO SO fabulous - I love this idea!!

Minxy said...

Lovely planner pages, very cute.
Wishing you Happy Christmas :D
Minxy #4

Lorraine A said...

oohh what a fabulous idea Cathy :-) the images and designs you chose are perfect :-)

oohh santa comes tonight !! YAY !! Merry Christmas :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Nicky said...

Love your planners what a great idea - have a great Christmas ~ Nicky 52

Shell said...

What a brilliant idea, tahsnk for joining us this week at papertake weely.
Shell GDT xx

Michele Roos said...

Such wonderful planners Cathy. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous gift for your daughters. I love the cute images and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Have a wonderful 2011!

katesacraftybugger said...

wow this is such a fabulous project - brilliant !
thanks for joining in our challenge at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

Mandy said...

Cathy these are gorgeous, lovely idea.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "anything but a card" challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Julie said...

Beautiful makes!! Love all the images and papers! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, Juliexx

Lorraine said...

That's great. Super idea. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous calender! Thanks for sharing your talent at Paper Play - "Anything but a Card". Best wishes for the new year!
Alicia xx

Katarina said...

Wow, this is fab. I'm actually working on a calendar too, but can't find any good calendarmaking program. I need it very horisonatal, anyway, thank you for joining us at the papertake weekly challenge.