Tuesday, 14 December 2010

A fairy and a ballerina

Ellie is on the road to recovery so that meant I got a little crafting done yesterday ... but she has been very generous with her germs so I now have her bug!!!  Hey ho!!
 I love LOTV stamps, and this fairy has to be one of my favourites.  I am saving all my pennies for the January release.  I got out my distress inks for this one, not used them in ages.    The dp is Basic Green Green at Heart and I used ribbon and flowers from my stash.  The sentiment is a Cuddly Buddly one.
It fits these challenges ...
Lili of the Valley - sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Floral Frenzy
 Creative Craft challenge - recipe

My next card was a bit of a challenge!!
I coloured Tilda in using my distres inks and added some stickles.  I followed the sketch over at trully Scrumptious and decided to have a go at the optional frame as I have a Marianne Creatible frame lurking in my dies basket ... how big is that die!!!!  I had to make a card specially for it ... and still cut the dp too big, and didn't check before adding the ribbon ... so I am going to have to get an A3 sheet of cardstock to make the card blank :). The dp is Basic Grey Green at Heart, the sentiment is from LOTV and no flowers ... would hide the frame and stickles!!

 I am off to see what her ladyship is doing in my craft room ... back at school tomorrow for her!!

 

6 comments:

Leanne said...

What gorgeous cards!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Christmas Inspired challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

Vicky said...

Hiya hun!
Wow gorgeous creations today sweetie and that is one of my fave LOTV images too. Yep saving my pennies for the new releases too lol!
Love the frame on the second card, and yes that frame is MEGA!
Take care,
hugs Vicky xx

Julye said...

How fab to see cards that aren't christmas , thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, love the sweet images.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards cathy :-) ,,, both are just soooo cute !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Beth said...

Both gorgeous, yummy, girly cards and I love the funky frame you've made!
Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge and Happy New Year!

Love Beth xx