Wednesday, 22 December 2010

ABC challenge

 K is for ...
Keep it Simple

We are this week being sponsored by Secret Crafter whom are offering the winner 3 digi images of their choice. They are currently offering 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL ORDERS please use discount code: CHR-SDDF1-75962 when you checkout (sale items excluded)

And here is my card...
 I used this stunning Stempleglede stamp, and matted it onto some white embossed cardstock.  The black frame is created using a Marianne Creatible die.  I embossed the whitecardstock using d'vine swirls and swiss dots.  I added some black check ribbon to finish.
As this card is for my Auntie's birthday (27th December!) .. I am entering it into these challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Christmas Birthdays
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

My best friend and lovely DT member Vicky has some candy up for grabs.

8 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

oooh its a stunner, very nice hun, thanks for playing along at CCC and merry christmas xxx

sandra's crafty corner said...

oooh its a stunner, very nice hun, thanks for playing along at CCC and merry christmas xxx

Victoria said...

gorgeous card Cathy - very striking image too

Hugs
Victoria
x

Julye said...

What an elegant card I'm sure your auty will love it, thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges and merry christmas.

Jayne Hayward said...

This is gorgeous I love the black and white used and the image is adorable.

Your Auntie has a nice birthday as its mine on that day too!

Hope you have a really Happy Christmas and New Year.

Jayne xx

Heather said...

Stunning card Cathy - I just adore the beautiful Maribel and perfect layout and colors for her.

hugs Heather xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the image is lovely and the simple design is stunning !! your aunt will love this Cathy :-)

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

paper fun said...

Lovely card. The image is stunning.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari