
I made a pillow box to hold some heart shaped choccies (hubby LOVES choccies) and a matching card. I took my inspirtion fro the swirly paper and the hot pink.
I used this cute digi, Vanessa and coloured her in using my promarkers. For the pillow box I cut her out. The dp is Basic Grey Bittersweet, and I used retro punches to make my flowers and a Martha Stewart leaf punch. The brown organza ribbon is from my stash.
I am entering this into this week's Sketch Saturday and Craft your Days Away punch it out challenges.
And its time to show Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday ...
So here it was firsdt thing this morning ... image ready to colour, and pillow box made.
I haven't worked today as I have had a little one at home poorly, so I got my project finished :)
And my craft shelves ... I have now got space on the window sill .. for baskets LOL!!
I have got all my ink pads out, stickles, mists etc ... hopefully I wil start using them all more now.
And here was my desk yesterday ... yes Ellie made herself at home!!! And I did ... no crafting LOL!!!
She's gone back to school today, but Beth is now ill ... I feel like I am running a hospital!!!

14 comments:
love the new shelves they are gorgeous
lovely colouring Ellie and look at poorly bunny, has her tempreture come down yet Ellie, I hope you are looking after her xxx
I love your craft shelves! So sorry to hear you've got a little one home sick. Hopefully everyone will be healthy for Christmas!
Great colouring! I love all the inks and things on the shelves.
Beautiful ideas for Valentine's papers and cards. Love, love, love your shelves - so attractive and organized! Guess you need to be when you have little ones. Loved the peek at your space.
Vicki #95
Love your creations for hubby.Gosh your craftroom so neat tidy and organised.After crimbo your more than welcome to come and do mine...lol No im serious...he he
have fab day hugs judex3
I have craft envy!!! Love your crafting space.. Super cute cards.
Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #25
What fabulous creations.Love the shelves.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx
You have got a lovely workspace, Cathy and lots of lovely things to play with. You seem very organised. Just the job for putting chocolates in...pillow boxes are cute!!
Sue xx 86
I bought one of those ink racks, but due to limited space in my room I got a much smaller one than yours... now I'm really jealous!
Chrissie #1
pretty . . . pretty . . . PRETTY! And such a nice and tidy workspace *smiles*
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you. Stop by when you get a chance. I'm #85 this week.
Your creative space is lookin' pretty spiffy! Happy Holidays! #79
Ah the house of sickness...am sorry about that - still better now than the middle of next week huh! Love your new lok space..don't pile the window sill too high or you;ll miss all your lovely light!
The new shelves are gorgeous and so handy, i have found since i can see what i have I use it more. It is so refreshing to see cards that aren't christmas as well.
Hope your girls feel better son.
Amanda
Post a Comment