Here is my take on it ...
I love HM and HH stamps and am slowly acquiring them! This is one of my new ones abd doesn't that little bunny look all relaxed and cosy in that bath! I coloured the image uaing my pens and then used Basic Grey Infuse papers. I added some thin ribbon and a layereed flower to finish it off.


4 comments:
So gorgeous Cathy, I love the soft peach and that little bunny looks soooo content. Wonder if he'd swap places with me this morning?! Hugs, Sxx
Oh fabulous card and so cute Cathy
luv
Debby
Hi Cathy,
Loving your card, have emailed you my GDT card as you obviously didn't recieve it last week, can you let me know if you get it this time. Thanks Sharon x
gorgeous card Cathy :-) such a cute image and the papers are lovely :-) you may like to pop over to the HM&F challenge !!!! hint :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Post a Comment