I used onr og my Sweet Peas that I got from teamie Lacey's store. I coloured it using my pens and then cut her out, including ickle bits. I distressed some cardstock using Airondronick inks and distress inks. I layered some green organza ribbon and red satin ribbon. The berries are glossed with glossy accents and I added some adhesive gems to finish.
I am entering this into these challenges:
Stamp with Fun - Christmas
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Christmas card
I love Promarker - Christmas song/carol (The Holly and the ivy)
Stampavie and More - Christmas
Creative Inspirations - Anything Christmas Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Last Minute Christmas
I haven't done any crafting or blogging for a few days ... I have had both girlies poorly, one after the other, so I have been busy nursing them. Hopefully crafting will resume this morning ... hopefully :)

11 comments:
What a gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.x
Great card, Cathy, with lovely distressed ink work. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)
Beautiful card Cathy - love the distressing. Hope the girls get better soon.
Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
Lovely card beautiful image and colouring, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Beautiful card, lovely colouring, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x
What a pretty image Cathy and so wonderfully cut out!! Gorgeous distressing too!
Hope the girls get better soon! xx
Gorgeous Cathy, love this image, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx
Wow, this is gorgeous! Fabulous image and fantastic coloring - great job!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at SAM.
Hugs, Kiki
I hear ya, momma. My 3 yr old has the stomach bug and my 9 month old is teething (fever haven over here! ). Your creation is divine! love the way you cut out the image! Thanks for sharing your ANYTHING GOES CHRISTMAS creation with us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! Best of luck to you and happy holidays!!
wow gorgeous image, love the colors you chose and the layout, thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time, wishing you Happy Holidays
Debs
xxx
Great card love how you have cut out the image its so effective...
Thanks for playing at Allsorts
Emma xxx
Post a Comment