Friday, 31 December 2010

My top 5 cards of 2010

Debby is asking us to choose our top 5 cards of 2010., she has a fab candy on offer.
Now I had a go at choosing my top 10 the other day ... and then realised that there were others I would have chosen ... so here is a different selection, I think these are as good as the last lot :)
I made this wallet accordian card for Samantha and Efisio's wedding:



My second choice was the paper bag card I made for Ellie for her birthday


My loely blogging buddy Ali has inspired me to blog my CAS cards and be brave with white ... oh and I have coveted this stamp for ages (I blame Heather (Ricas Haven) for that!!)

Possibly a strange choice ... but I love this SN worried stamp.  That bear is so adorable and reassuring.
Finally Chloe .. she is adorable and I am collecting all them.  But Raindrop Chloe (InStyle Stamps) is so cute, and I love tri-fold cards.

Gosh ... what a mix!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Top 5 Cathy! but I especially love the first one! It looks Fantastic really life and something I will treasure!! love Samantha :0)

Doreen said...

Such stunning work Cathy.xxx

Kaz said...

A lovely collection Cathy, Samantha's wedding card is just amazing!
Wishing you & yours all the best for 2011!
Hugs
Kaz xx

Chrissy said...

Wow, These are all fantastic.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Macpurp said...

I love your top five, no 1 is my fave if I really had to choose!
Happy New Year,
all the best in 2011
Love Teen xx

Sarah said...

A fabulous selection Cathy, I don't know how you managed to whittle it down to just 5! I loved the wedding card you made for Samantha.
Keep up the amazing work throughout 2011.
Sarah xx :0)

debby4000 said...

WOW gorgeous cards Cathy but my fave has to be the Wedding Wallet its stunning.
Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
luv
debby

Helen said...

These are all beautiful Cathy - my favourite is the card you made for Samantha & Efisio too...stunning!
Helen x

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a fabulous selection!