Monday, 26 October 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge 22

Its another fab sketch from Becky, and you can put your embellies and sentiment where you want.
I used my latest Stampavie aquisition - I love Gillian Roberts Christmas stamps. I watercoloured the image and added stickles. I used my favourite Christmas papers at the mo, and matted them onto green cardstock. I added an embossed panel and metallic brads, but have otherwise kept it clean and unfussy. The sentiment is a freebie.
Do take a look at the other DT members' creations.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Stampavie bear and robin
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: DCWV
Embellishments: brads from stash

17 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Beautiful card, Cathy! A cute image, coloured so nice!

have a great day! hugs, Lena

Squirrel x said...

Like you Cathy, I am loving these stamps - so sweet, and you have made a perfect card with this cute ted. The papers you have used are delicious and your colouring of ted is wonderful. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Sharon Noble said...

Cathy that card is stunning your work is amazing your super talented and i love the stamp you used.
Have a wonderful day
best wishes
Sharon

cats whiskers said...

This is gorgeous wil a big capital G dear what a stunning image somehow I am just going to have to find the pennies fot these delicious stamps
Hugs Jacqui x

Chrissie said...

A lovely card Cathy, I really like the unfussy look of this, just perfect!

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Helen x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a pretty creation. Love the layers and the rounded corners.
Hugs
Desire

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!! This is sooo very precious Cathy!! TFS!! HUGS

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I love this image ,, sooo cute ! The papers and embellies you used are just perfect :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Crafting Diva said...

Fab fab christmas card love it!!!

Victoria said...

oooh this is so well put together, fab colours and cute image too

Victoria
x

cheryl said...

beautiful card hun such a cute iamge too love cherylxxxx

Larissa said...

So very cute! This is such a sweet stamp you used!

Hugs,
Larissa

Anonymous said...

Awwwww thats so cute! love the colours too! really suit this image
Samantha :0)

Alice said...

Really nice card! Perfect colours for Christmas!
Alice

Becky said...

Hi Cathy!
I love your card! Such a sweet stamp too!
So sorry that it's taken me ages to say thanks for making such a wonderful card for the challenge!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

aww Cathy this is gorgeous! I love the cute image and the beautiful DP hugs Jill xx