It's Mandy's turn to set the challenge this week, and she wants to see old or neglected stamps on your creations.
I found this cute Penny Black in my Christmas box ... not inked up for 2 years, poor thing!

I coloured the image in distress inks and then added 3d gloss to the baubles. I added some organza ribbon, punched snowflakes and gems. Still looking for the CHristmas sentiment stamps!! I know if I buy some more they will turn up!!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black wishing
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: DCWV
Embellishments: punched snowflakes, gems and ribbon from stash
6 comments:
Beautiful Cathy. So glad this poor stamp got some loving attention again.
Hugs
Desire
worth inking up, it's very cute indeed
Victoria
x
Fab card Cathy and that stamp was well worth digging out, it's cute. Wendy x
beautiful card Cathy I love the PB image so cute hugs Jill xx
Awww...this is adorable! Such a sweet image!
Helen x
Your card is so fantastic and really lovely.
Simone
Post a Comment