Sunday, 18 October 2009

mistletoe box

A bit on the late side, but here is the box I have made for hubby to go with the anniversary card I showed you a few days ago.
Again the meeces are watercoloured and I have used Martine's fab papers. Just some punched snowflakes and somer stickles for decoration.

It's deep enough to put his favourite chocs in ... lots of them!!

Sorry for the short post ... off to a Princess party ... lucky me!!


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Stampavie mistletoe and mice
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: Martine
Embellishments:punched snowflakes

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Aaah, the cute image really makes the box special.
Hugs
Desire

Victoria said...

so cute, even better now it's filled with choccies!

Victoria
x

cats whiskers said...

Oh HUn this is gorgeous I just need tjhat stamp, your colouring is fabulous
Hugs Jacqui x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah how cute, I love your wee micees. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week, hope you enjoyed the Princess Party! Hazelxo

strawberry fields said...

fabulous
hugs
fiona x

thread-bare said...

Brilliant box & those mice are just sooo cute. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT x Clare x

Anonymous said...

this is soooo cute those mice as sooo sweet! Chocolate!! Yikes! they wont last long with hubby around! te hehee!! I know he likes his choci's hope there a mixed selection! te ehhee wink!