Thursday, 15 October 2009

Kiss me!!

Well not really!!! I couldn't resist inking this little beauty up (available from the Secret Crafter) and whilst it looks veryt Christmasy I think I will be giving it to hubby for our Wedding Anniverary (we married 4 days before Christmas, and it snowed!).
I used the fab sketch over at Simon Says Stamp challenge, as it is a lovely simple, unfussy one, and there has been a bit of distressing so I am entering it into this week's Charisma Cardz challenge.
I watercoloured the image (how cute are those meeces!) and then stickled her dress and the mistletoe. I did some silver faux stitching round the image. The papers are by Martine and I added punched, stickled snowflakes and some spotty ribbon.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Stampavie Mistletoe and Mice
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: Martine
Embellishments: punched snowflakes, ribbon from stash

15 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet cathy. Adore the stamp and beautiful papers. Hubby will love this card!!
Clairexx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Cathy - I have bought this stamp for my husband's Christmas card lol! How romantic though getting married in the snow! Love the papers too
Pauline x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

so pretty Cathy!

Hugs Jane x

Squirrel x said...

Awh, Cathy, you ol'romantic! What a beautiful card, love it to bits. And, like Pauline, I bought this one for hubby's Christmas card too (what are we like?). Simply fabulous hun, and if he doesn't like it you can send it to me! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Karen said...

Absolutely stunning ! Love that image it's sooo cute.

Love Karen x

Martine said...

oooo such a cute card :), and such a sweet image, thanks so much for using my papers again and for letting me know so i can come and have a peek :)

xx
Martine

Unknown said...

Oh I love your card, that's just the sweetest image & I love your colour scheme.

Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma this week.

Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Cathy, this is so so very sweet!! Love the image and your fab coloring!! HUGS

Victoria said...

this is just gorgeous Cathy, what a fab card for Hubby. I may have to go and investigate these stamps now!

Victoria
x

debby4000 said...

Oh they so cute, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Sally said...

Great card. Love that image. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

Chris (catt871) said...

AWWWW so cute!!!! Those "mecces" are ADORABLE & make a PERFECT Anniversary card!!!! Great job! THANKS so much for participating in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week!!!
Chris & the DT

Karen Brooks said...

Adorable image and fab card!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week and playing along with my challenge!!!!

Allison said...

sooo sweet, great card
Thanks for playing along at Charisma again this week
AllisonX

Vee said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining Charisma this week. Good Luck.
xx Vee