This week's challenge is a recipe:
2 different colours of cardstock
2 different pieces of Patterned Paper
2 flowers
2 brads
2 gemstones/buttons

I adore this stamp, and have to use it at Christmas. I watercoloured the image, and glittered and glossed the berries. I matted the patterned paper onto green cardstock, and embossed a piece of red cardstock using my baubles folder. I layered up a prima flower and attached it using a small brad. I added a big brad to the opposite corner of the image. A couple of red gems finish it off.
Do have a peek at the other DT cards.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black Holly Jolly Christmas
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Forever Friends
Embellishments: Prima flowers
13 comments:
Oh Cathy, this is just wonderful! Those meeces are so gorgeous and I am stunned by your glossing of the berries, they look so real. Great colour choice too. Brilliant card. Hugs, Squirrel xx
Oh this card is so cute , wondeerful colouring
Hugs
Francesca
Hi Sweetie what a little stunner love this card
Hugs Jacqui x
I love this stamp too!!! Lovely card!
Alice
Oh this is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby
Lovely card,
Donna
oh cathy just the sweetest image and makes the most gorgeous card!
vanessa xx
Holy cow!! This is too stinkin' SWEET!! I love the image and your coloring is gorgeous!! HUGS
Totally love it! I just love the glossy berries too! such a cute stamp and love the papers too! :0)
beautiful Cathy, I can see why you'd use the image a lot, I love the glossy finish to the berries
Victoria
x
Simply adorable, love it.
beautiful cared Cathy - love those meeces
Pauline x
What a super cute card! Love that image and the great coloring. Nice embellishments. TFS!
Post a Comment