I used distress inks to create the background on my tag, and when they were dry I spritzed some glimmer mist over to give a bit of sparkle. While the tag was drying I stamped up the Corset and coloured it in using my pens, before cutting it out. Then I used stamps from the Sewing room set and stamped them in versafine ink directly onto the tag. I added the Corset, but curved it slightly and attached it using silicon glue so it stands proud of the tag. Finally I stamped the tape measure stamp onto some seam binding and tied it through the top of the tag.
For more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. This month's theme is Visible Image's got character - so show us your character stamps.
Supplies:
Image: Visible image Corset, The Sewing Room
Sentiment: The Sewing Room
Colouring medium:distress inks, copics
Papers:
Embellishments:
Tools:
Challenges:



3 comments:
Love the colours Pinkie, great tag xx
So gorgeous tag.
Hugs Riet.xx
Fab!!!
Post a Comment