Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Passion for Promarkers challenge

 Its time for another Passion for Promarkers challenge and the theme this week is inspired by a fairytale.


I love this quirky Alice in Wonderland image from Alicia's little Shop.  I just love the Cheshire Cat and the bunny rabbit - he looks so worried about being late.  The dp is digi - I just lOVE gingham!!  I added some spotty grosgrain ribbon, a charm, and added the Hobbycutz decorative swirl and added a crotchet flower with a button centre to it.  Finally I added the sentiment from Visible Image Time after time set.

Supplies: 
Image: Alicia's Little Shop Alice in Wonderland
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Papers: Pink Petticoat gingham
Embellishments:  Hobbycutz decorative swirl, ribbon, charm, crochet flower, button
Tools: 

Challenges: 
Bearly Mine - Anything goes
My Time To Craft - fairytale
Creative caad crew - metal
Everyboady Art - 2 papers

 

6 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely card, Cathy. the gingham papers are the perfect choice for this stamp, and the Hobbycutz swirls look great!
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Great card, the gingham suits Alice so well and your whole design is fab!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Love the gingham. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Angelique said...

Gorgeous! Such a lovely image and beautiful coloured. Great lo, love the layering.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Heather said...

Hi Cathy, a gorgeous card - I love your design and check papers. Your beautifully coloured image is adorable and stunning details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks for joining Everybody Art Challenge

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a fabulous card! Love your use of metal. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at The Creative Card Crew!
Denise
www.kc242designsbydenise.blogspot.com