This is Nurse Primrose:
I coloured primrose with my pens and then matted her onto red cardstock. i used these fab papers from Pink Petticoat, and simply added some gingham ribbon. The sentiment was googled - sorry I can't remember where i found it. And finally I added some red buttons.
Supplies:
Image: Crafty Sentiments Nurse Primrose
Sentiment:a digi
Colouring medium: copics
Papers: Pink Petticoat gingham
Embellishments: gingham ribbon, buttons
Tools:
Challenges:
And this is The Nest
I confess to being slightly scared colouring the bird and nest in!!! I used my copics and then simply matted it onto kraft cardstock and ginham papers. I added a ribbon and pearl, and some pearls. Finally I added the sentiment.
Supplies:
Image: Crafty Sentiments The Nest
Sentiment: Sugar Nellie
Colouring medium: copics
Papers: Pink Petticoat gingham
Embellishments: gingham ribbon,pearl
Tools:
Challenges:


3 comments:
Both lovely cards, love that bird and nest, very nusual
Great cards Kathy and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine
Such fabulous cards Cathy.Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our In the Garden challenge x
Post a Comment