Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Visible Image Create and Craft Sneak Peeks




Visible Image are going to be on Create and Craft on Saturday sharing 4 brand new stamp sets - and selling lots of them. Mark and Cheremane will be there demo-ing and showing off these gorgeous, high qulaity rubber stamps. They are trully amazing sets.   

And we are showing sneaky peeks of the sets, with the full sets being shown later in the week - watch this space for them!!

So here is Max Rocks Set




Max is coloured using my copics and I used some SU papers .

And this is Jake Skates Set
Jake is coloured using my copics and I went for spotty digi papers - love red nad blue spots!!  I added some open hessian ribbon for texture.


So... set yourself a reminder for



Saturday June 22nd at 10am !!!



It’s not to be missed!



Sky channel 671 / Freeview 36 / Freesat 813 / Virgin 748



OR download the Create & Craft App

more details HERE



Keep an eye on our blog as each day

we will be sharing another fabulous Design Team sample 

created with our new stamp sets! Join our FACEBOOK EVENT!  and Facebook Group


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @visible_image
Challenges:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

2 fab cards, love the papers on Jake, love both cards xx

Lisa said...

Great designs Cathy :D

Lisa
x

mixamatoasties said...

Love them both. I fear I need both boy sets!

Cheremane said...

Cathy these are awesome what a talented an inspirational crafter you are crafty hugs xxx

Zippy said...

Fab cards and wonderful colouring xxx