Monday, 3 June 2013

Visible Image DT card

 Today I am showing you Molly from Visible Image Stamps.


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie


I do love Molly, she reminds me of my younger daughter Beth, especially with the ripped off teddy's head!!  Icoloured her in using my pens and then cut her out.  I stamped the Brick wall background repeatedly over the cardstock in weathered wood distress ink.  Thes backgrounds from Visible image are brilliant as they are designed to repeat perfectly, so you can create large backgrounds from a reasonably sized stamp.  I then stamped the ink splats in black soot and raspberry distress ink, before stamped the Live your dream sentiment.  Finally I graffittied pinkster across a splat as that is what the lovely Sue calls me - and this is her birthday card :)

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme isVisible Image has character - so get those character stamps out!

Supplies:
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers:
Embellishments:
Tools:

Challenges:
Anything goes - handmade backgrounds 

 

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

She is loaded with attitude and cuteness! Brilliant hun. Sorry I missed your birthday last week sweetie, I am so rubbish with dates, hope you had a great one. Hugs Sxx

Lisa said...

A brilliant card and perfect for Sue too :D

Lisa
xx

Cheremane said...

This is another brilliant inspirational project Cathy, how lucky is Sue and there is no doubt She will love it lots :) xxx

Unknown said...

Awwwww I love this and I love that it's for me, can't wait for the postie to arrive today.....thanks Pinkster, it's awesome xx

Unknown said...

I love the hair! in fact I love the whole card! love Melissa xx

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Absolutely love Molly, gorgeous card xxxx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card. Still haven't used her :/