Monday, 17 June 2013

Visible Image Create and Craft sneak peek






Visible Image are going to be on Create and Craft on Saturday sharing 4 brand new stamp sets - and selling lots of them. Mark and Cheremane will be there demo-ing and showing off these gorgeous, high qulaity rubber stamps. They are trully amazing sets.   

And we are showing sneaky peeks of the sets, with the full sets being shown later in the week - watch this space for them!!

So here is Molly Rules Set ...

I love Molly, she is so funky, and very like my younger daughter!!!!  I coloured her in using my pens and then matted her onto a selection of digi papers I had.



So... set yourself a reminder for



Saturday June 22nd at 10am !!!



It’s not to be missed!



Sky channel 671 / Freeview 36 / Freesat 813 / Virgin 748



OR download the Create & Craft App

more details HERE



Keep an eye on our blog as each day

we will be sharing another fabulous Design Team sample 

created with our new stamp sets! Join our FACEBOOK EVENT!  and Facebook Group


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @visible_image
Challenges:
Bearly mine - anything goes
Craft Lovin - anything goes
Make my Monday - purple and neutral
 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh Cathy this is ace. I love the colours xx

Vicky said...

So beautiful hun...and lovely colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

mixamatoasties said...

I love her :) Do I need this set?!

xx

Squirrel x said...

Just a quickie visit from work (my home computer is dead) to say that this is simply gorgeous hun! Hugs Sxx