This week's theme over at the
Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge is at the beach or sand.
I used this very relaxing image,
Ocean Paradise, and coloured it using my promarkers. I kept the layout simple, just matting up some stripy dp with kraft and navy blue cardstock. I added some bakers twine and a button to finish it off.
Challenges:
By the cute and girly - A day at ... the beach
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Summertime
CRAFT - splashy/water theme
Simply Create - Summer/vacation
5 comments:
Just love this – very creative.
Wishing you a fab Friday.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life
Morning sweetie, a gorgeous creation as always huggles Pops x x x
Hi Cathy...Lovely card, love the twine works well with the card, have a good weekend, x carol
Cathy: Your card is wonderful--the image is a great summer stamp! Glad you joined us for Challenge #17 - "Summer/Vacation"
Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/
Great card Cathy, just a pity we're not having the weather to sit and do this. Love the scene.
Hugs Erika.
Post a Comment