I started colouring this digi image, Flora, from Sugar Nellie, last week, and finally got round to finishing her last night. She is coloured using my promarkers and flex markers. The dp is MME Paris and Co (my fave colour combination!!) and I distressed, gessoed and distress inked the edges of the dp and cardstock. I added some frosted lace stickles to the image and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The lace and pearl swirl complete the card.
Not really my style of card any more - slightly on the fussy side for me to be honest, but the person it is for will LOVE it.
Challenges:
Wild Orchid - shabby chic
Bunny Zoe - swirls and lace
Oldie but a goodie - flower power

9 comments:
it's beautifully done Cathy
Debz
xx
gorgeous card - so beautiful
Big hugs
Doreen xx
Hi sweetie this is just simply stunning, love the colours that you have used too, gorgeous work, hugs Pops x x x
HI Cathy amazing card!!!!
WOW! Just stunning colouring Cathy! I love the shading...especially her dress :)
Wow! Stunning card and just amazing colouring! Xxx
One word for you Cathy "stunning!"
Hugs Erika.
I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Beautiful,
thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck !
Hugs
Francesca
Post a Comment