Monday, 23 July 2012

50 shades and a splash of red!!



 I used this gorgeous image, Jules, from Krista's Saturated Canary range, and coloured her using my promarkers.  The dp is Bo Bunny, and I coloured the doilly with my red promarker. The edges of the cardstock and dp have been distressed aunig my TH distressing tool. The flowers are made using a Memory box die.  Finally I added some satin ribbon and black lace.

CHallenges
Make it Monday
Alphabet - L for Lace
Dieing for a challenge - sketch
Allsorts - distressing
Craft your days away - Shades of grey +1
Incy wincy - lets party
Saturated Canary - Black, white +1
Craft your passion - black, white +1
Ohlala Creations - recipe
Stamp with fun - lace doilly

22 comments:

Sheryl said...

A lovely card Cathy. Love the dramatic effect of the red with the grey.
THanks for joining us at INCY WINCY this week. Hope we see you again.
Hugs Sheryl DT xx

Unknown said...

Cathy how fabulous and how striking is this well done Hugs Elaine

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous! Love the hair xxx

loz said...

Your card is Beautiful.. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Sue said...

WOW!! Stunning card, I love the image and the colours are wonderful

Sue

Jane said...

Oooo Cathy! Black,white and red are always so stunning together!!
Thanks for sharing your card with us!xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Is she funky or what Cathy! Love the cool colours and she is just coloured up so beautifully. Great job! :)

Loopylou. said...

oooooooh cathy ooooohhh! this is stunning hun! I love your dp's and colour combo!
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Cathy. Love the layout and your colouring is awesome.Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Berit Synnøve said...

Your coloring is awesome. Love your layout.
Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
Hugs Berit

June Nelson said...

OOh this is beautiful and its my favourite combo too, thanks for joining us this week at SC its lovely to have you huggies June xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Cathy, fabulous colouring, love the splash of red..


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Tonya said...

This is beautiful. I love her red hair! Thanks for sharing this at MIM.

Gaynor Greaves said...

This is really lovely, really like the LO, Thanks for joining challenge at craft your days away, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor x

Jo Grason said...

beautiful card I love the colour scheme :) your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations, Good Luck
Jo xxx

Monika Reeck said...

I love your coloring and the monochrome red and black on your card is so fabulous..love your design...adorable card...

I am also joining the Craft your passion challenges, my card is Nr. 30, would you mind to see it on my blog and would be so glad if you like to leave me some love :), many thanks before...hugs, Monika

Cazro said...

A lovely card, with beautiful colouring and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges L- Lace. Caz

Laura Coral said...

OMG! I love your card! The colors look amazing together! Love all the choices you have made with this :) I'm visiting from MIM

Lesley said...

Great card, lovely colour combo and I love your title! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Lace' challenge xx

Zippy said...

Stunning card! Just love the colours xxx

Wendi said...

Wow fabulous card such bold colours
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Unknown said...

Stunning creation Cathy. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Ooh La La this time.
hugs
Dawn xx