Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Strawberries anyone??


 I used this cutie, Strawberry patch,  from Sugar Nellie's Manga range, and coloured her with my promarkers.  I used my Go Kreate dies to make the shaped card blank and mats.  The dp is from DCWV Nana's Nursery.  I added some spotted ribbon and tired a simple knot bow.  No other embellishments for a change - I feel i have been flowered out recently LOL!!!

Challenges:
Anything Goes - anything but square
Bearly Mine - shaped card
Creative Craft - summertime
Everybody Art - summer
Oldie but a goodie - summer photo inspiration
Passion for Promarkers - feeling fruity
Crafts and Me anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
I love Promarkers - gold, silver, bronze (tools coloured using a silver promarker)


14 comments:

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Cathy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

mixamatoasties said...

Oh she is lovely. And that is just the colour of hair I need to do. What colours did you use!

Loopylou. said...

yummy!! too cute cathy and I love the dp's too
hugs Lou xx

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love those bright colours!
Kim x

Berit said...

Such a sweet image! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers,
Berit x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely image and fab colours.xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Cathy! What a gorgeous shaped card and the colours are so striking together :)

Laura Bradley said...

This is beautiful, love that shape! Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine! Laura x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

WeirdCat said...

Such a cute card, lovely layering, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Julie said...

Fab card Cathy! The shape is gorgeous and I love the colours and this lovely lady! Thanks for joining in my fruity challenge at PFP and I'm sorry I'm so late commenting!! Juliexx

Tracey Manderson said...

awwww cute, and wow great shape! love it! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Hope to see you again.
Hugs
Tracey

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous card Cathy
Thanks for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie for the photo Inspiration challenge and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie x

mixamatoasties said...

Me again! Should have checked first...

Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges this week.

Susan x