Saturday, 7 July 2012

Basic Grey Challenge

 This week's Basic Grey challenge is Fun in the Sun as usual we are sponsored by the lovely Heidi from



Simon Says Stamp




I used this fab Saturated Canary image, Beach Baby, and coloured her using my promarkers.  The dp is Basic Gry Life of the Party and I added a flower made from a heartfelt Creations die, a button and some card candi coloured in using my promarkers.

 Challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - sketch
Cupcake Craft - bright as a button
Tuesday Throwdown - Summertime

11 comments:

Cloudedbrains said...

Thankyou for taking part in the PFP challenge and GOOD LUCK xx

Liza said...

A gorgeous creation, great use of colours and buttons. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Louise said...

Super card and lovely bright colours.thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake craft
Louise xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Cathy this is the sweetest! I just love the beautiful image and your colouring is lovely. Really great job! :)

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love this card, it is so awesome, thank you for sharing. I do have a ? You can e-mail me privately or even not answer if you don't want to. You said you used promarkers, do you like them better or as well as copics. I am thinking of changing to promarkers but don't want to make a mistake. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Hugs, Cathy K
visionscj@earthlink.net

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Cathy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Macpurp said...

Lovely and summery! not like this awful weather, great card.


hugs
Teen x

Kelly Schelske said...

What a super fun card Cathy! Love the colors~!

Heather said...

This is fabuolous Cathy, I love your desing and colours, your Saturated Canary is adoraable and brilliantly coloured.
hugs Heather xx

Kimberly said...

super cute...love this image and your design which was inspired by PFP sketch..many thanks for playing this week.

Julie said...

Wow, Cathy this is so gorgeous - just love your colouring, it's perfect! Hugs, Juliexx