I coloured this fab Saturated Canary image in using my promarkers. The dp is Pink Petticoat and Basic Grey Life of the party. I added ribbon and pearls from my stash.
Just a quick post from me today - off out - should have been out the door 10 minutes ago!!!
Challenges:
Stamps and fun = Creativity - summer
Incy Wincy - summertime
Everbody-Art-challenge - summer
Crafty Creations - free for all
Fab and Funky - Summer holiday
Tuesday throwdown - hot colours
Passion for Promarkers - gingham
DutchDare - bingo (bright colours, bling, ribbon)
The Stampman - Anything goes, summer colours
Fuss n fancy - photo inspiration

17 comments:
Good Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, stunning work sweetie, Huge hugs ♥ Pops x x x
gorgeous card, such a pretty image and coloured beautifully
Sue
Gorgeous card Cathy. Very summery :)
Susan xx
Hello, it's me again - just popping back to say thanks so much for taking part in the Fab n Funky challenge with such a beautiful card.
Sue
This gorgeous Cathy, fabulous image and colouring, love the summery papers..beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Stunning card again...loving the blonde hair, great image and super summery colours...if only we had the sunshine too.
Hugs Erika.
Gorgeous Card! I love the image and how you coloured it in! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!
Gorgeous summery card, and coloured beautifully too!
How fabulous what a gorgeous summery card Hugs Elaine
Absolutely gorgeous Cathy.
luv
Debby
This is a fab card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge!
Jane
x
So gorgeous Cathy, love the sweet image and summery colours...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx
Wow, that's a fabulous summery card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown this week x
stunning! fabulous colouring! bx
Lovely card, love the summery colours you've used! Thanks for joining us this week at DDCC!
Great card Cathy! I love your colouring its perfect, I was just wondering how you make the light sections in your colouring, do you just leave them white or do you use a blender pen? It's something I've never been able to achieve.
Laura xx
What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man and have a lovely day. Angela
Post a Comment