Thursday, 19 July 2012

Pretty in pink


So right now Ali is clapping her hands and Susan is shaking her head ... and I am checking my temperature as I don't do pink!!!

 This is one of Krista's latest Saturated Canary digis, Jules, and she is coloured using my promarkers and flexpens.  The dp is a mix of Bo Bunny and MME and I added bitty blossoms die cut rolled flowers, pearls, gems and ribbon - love this ribbon from Sew Sweet.  The sentiment is from Pollycraft (sadly shut:(().  Finally I added some frosted lace stickles to the edge of the image and under her feet.

Challenges:
 Creative Craft - black and pink
I love promarkers - sparkle
My Mum's Craft shop - cats and dogs
Fab n Funky - make your own flowers
Crafts and Me - ribbon and bow
Simon Says Stamp - sketch
Dutchdare - recipe
Moving Along with the times - Pink, pearls, pretty
Charisma Cardz - favourite animal
Creative Card Crew - black cardstock



32 comments:

Pat K said...

Hi Cathy, I love the pink and black together - just gorgeous. The black flowers are a nice touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Fab N Funky. pat k.x

mixamatoasties said...

Apart from the obvious flaw your card is beautiful. I have called the men in white coats. They will be there later ;-)

Xxx

Sue said...

stunning card, the image is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully. I love all the detailing and the colour scheme looks fabulous!!

Sue

Elle said...

Wow, for someone who doesn't do Pink, you do it very well. Love your card. Thanks for sharing with the CCC.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh Cathy this is simply stunning! I love her in black and pink and those gems in her hair are a great touch :)

Laura said...

Hi Cathy, beautiful card. I really love the black and pink look! I like the gems in her hair too.
Laura xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Cathy, what a gorgeous card. Love the different papers and layers. Fabulous image and beautifully embellished.
Thank you for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck.
Love Sandra GDT.

Unknown said...

A true stunner Cathy, such a fab colour/paper combination! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Beautiful!!!

Kim said...

this is gorgeous, love the colours you've used!
Kim x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I am this creation loving the colours and layout too, huggles Pops x x x

Squirrel x said...

Sorry I've not visited much lately hun, got a lot going on, but I can see from this brilliant creation that you are working as wonderfully as always Hugs Sxx

Allison said...

lovely card
thanks for jkining us at Charisma this week
Allisonx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Cathy...and great colours too hun...lol...!!

big hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cathy, LOVE IT!
Wendy xx

Mary J said...

Hello Cathy!! Wow, your colouring in this is amazing! And just fabulous inking and embellishing!!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is stunning Cathy.
luv
Debby

FiLoMa said...

Hi Cathy, your card is beautiful. You might not think you do pink, but you did a great job on this card. The older I get the more I love pink and it always goes well black. Your girl is just pretty and girly, quite my style. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew. Cheers FiLoMa DT

Cat's sCrap said...

Lovely card. Beautiful choice of colours. Nice character and cat. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, what a brilliant card. Thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT this fortnight, Love Hazelxox

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh wow! this is just super beautiful! Prefect for the challenge at MAWTT - Pink, pearls and pretty! Thank you so much for linking up and playing along :)

Lisa Jane said...

Gorgeous card .. love the pink and black colour combo
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this fortnight
Lisa x

Sue B said...

Wow! this is stunning Cathy! I love the sweet image and you've coloured her so beautifully!! The papers and embellishments are gorgeous..
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Chantal said...

Great card, love your beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining Dutch Dare Card challenges this week but pleas remember that if you want to be eligible to win this weeks price, you can only combine up to 8 challenges.
Chantal

Emma H said...

Love the pink and black, so elegant! Great card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

Melissa Bove said...

Wow!! Gorgeous card!! For someone who doesn't do pink, you sure did ROCK it!! Your coloring is amazing!!

Great job with the sketch!! ;)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Crafty Tazzy said...

WOWEEE Brilliant... I just love it!!!Such a pretty Image!!!!!! Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenge xxx Annette (DT CCC)

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Ever so often I see a card that makes me really really jealous, this is one of those times and yours is one of those cards for sure. You might not do pink but this has come out perfectly, your coluring is amazingly good and the whole layout is one of the best cards I have seen in ages. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers, good luck and I hope we will see you again in the future,
Much Love,
Andy
xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Love this sweet yet elegant card design - gorgeous x
Thanks for playing along with us at the MMCS challenge this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

mONAmi said...

so sweet,love your creation its beautiful, thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew
mONAmi xx

Gem said...

gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma! Gemma :)

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a stunning card. Love your attention to detail! Thanks so much for joining us for our challenge at the Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT