I stamped the IndigoBlu Anemone corner using archival ink onto watercolour paper and then coloured it using my distress markers and waterbrush. Once the ink was dry I distressed over it using distress inks and stamped the sentiment from the IndigoBlu's Wild meadow set.
I created the background using distress inks and then stamped over the silohuette background stamp from IndigoBlu's Poppy Meadow set. I stamped the butterfly stamp from IndigoBlu's Wild Meadow set directly onto the card using archival ink, and then coloured the stamp in using distress markers
before stamping it twice onto white cardstock. I cut them out, moulded
them and popped them onto 3d foam pads. Finall I stamped the sentiment
from IndigoBlu's Grand Tour III set. Finally i added some teeny pearls.
Make it Monday

18 comments:
Oh wow Cathy, these are just so beautifully creative. Just love your style. Wishing you a wonderful creative week.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life
two stunning creations Cathy! Gorgeous!
Beautiful cards, really are lovely. I saw them on Make it Monday.
Sarah-Jane xx
Your stamping and inking is lovely and your cards are beautiful.
I spotted your card on the Make it Monday blog and popped over to say hello.
Shirley
Beautiful!!!!! Just lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
Rene ;D
Loving your sentiments and backgrounds Cathy. Hugs Erika.
Hi, Saw your first card on MIM - wow, its stunning - they both are. I love these stamps!
Mandy x
Your poppy card is gorgeous, I saw it on MIM. Jean x
Saw this on MIM - stunning card! I love this stamp and you have used it beautifully.
Avril xx
I saw you MIM, beautiful cards and great resisting technique. Beautifully done. Hugs
Fantastic card. Popping by from MIM to visit..Loz
Love the beautiful colors and the soft distress around the outside. I saw it on MIM.
Two beautiful cards. I really like your composition and colours, very poetic. I saw this on MIM
Simply beautiful! I spotted you at Make it Mondays!
Leigh
LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
Announcing the launch of Third Coast Creative Challenge blog, come join us!
tcrschallenge.blogspot.com
Hi Cathy, Fabulous card, I like the subtle colouring on the edges and those flowers are real standouts.
I saw you at MIM. I'm #170 this week, I love it if you stopped by.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Was really drawn to your card when I saw it on MIM. Stunning in its simplicity yet so striking too.
Lou
x
Absolutely in love with your project! Thanks for sharing!
I saw this on Make it Monday!
These are my entries: # 129, #158, #160, #162, # 250 and #252 (Candy Alert) would love it if you could visit.
Hugs,
Julia
Lovely Card! Saw it on Make it Monday!
Hugs,
Debra Pate
Fabulously Creative
http://debrapate.blogspot.com
Post a Comment