Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Outlaw Luka


Here is a card I made for Ellie's 2nd best friend, Sam's birthday.  She has known him since they were both babies.  This is a digi image,  Outlaw Luka from LaLa land Crafts, and I coloured him with my trusty promarkers.  The dp is Basic Grey Wander, and I added some white card candi that I coloured with my cool grey 3 pen.  I was going to add the sentiment ... but couldn't find somewhere for it to fit and not look daft!!

Challenges:
Creative Monday - for Men
Cards for Men - Happy Birthday






4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely design and papers.xxx

Basslady said...

a gorgeous boy-card!

i love your wonderful colouring!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Cathy this is so sweet! I just love the beautiful colouring and shading and those papers are funky!:)

Zippy said...

Fantastic card and wonderful colouring! The image is just so sweet! Xxx