Anyway this week's challenge is Victorian.
I made a tag using GCD papers and a bauble from Waltzing mouse's Holiday Ornaments set. I stamped it in Cherry cobbler ink and then took my quickie glue pen and 'coloured in' the no-inked parts of the bauble and added gold glamour dust. Everything has been distressed to give it that vintagey feel, and these dp are very Victorian in their style. I just need to make the card for it to go on!!!
And we are sponsored this week by ...
Prize will be FOUR digi images of winners choice.
Challenges:
Everybody-Art-Club - advent
Papertake Weekly - Christmas
Simon Say Stamp - photo inspiration



17 comments:
Gorgeous tag!
fabulous, I love the layers! Hugs Juls
Stunning tag....haven't even inked these stamps yet....hangs my head in shame!
Erika.
Cathy this is so pretty, I love those colours. Joey x
pretty tag
Hi hun
a gorgeous tag, luv the big bauble, pretty papers, have lovely weekend hun, sue,x
Definite Victorian feel to these tags Cathy. Beautiful vintage look. Have a great weekend, Linda
Wow! This is so stunning. Love the gold on the bauble.
Caroline xxx
stunning cathy!!
vanessa xx
Absolutely beautiful tag Cathy, lovely victorian look to it...hope you have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx
Gorgeous tag Cathy ,, I LOVE the bauble with the gold glitter ,,stunning and the papers and lace are fab :-) You really got the Victorian look perfectly :-)
luv
Lols x x x
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-) xx
What a beautiful tag, it is really elegant, love the rich red and gold xxx
Stunning creation!x
This is so beautiful tag
Hugs Riet.xx
fab - sooo love the bauble - brilliant
Hugs Sarah x
A gorgeous tag Cathy! Such perfect colours and papers for the theme. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :o)
Love your vintage tag Cathy!!
~jeni :)
Post a Comment