I used this cutie from Lili of the Valley and coloured her in using promarkers on kraft ... have loved this effect for a while and really should do it more! I glamour dusted her wings. The dp is Elegant Soiree from SU ... I have to take a deep breathe before I cut nito it. I distressed, paintee and inked the edges of the papers and cardstock. I added some ribbon, a tag with a TH adage ticket on it, a bow and some flat backed pearls. The mirroe is supposed to be cracckle accented ... Beth helped before she went to bed last night and held the heat gun just a little too close ... so more blistered than crackled :(
Challenges:
Crafts and me - shabby chic/vintage
Simon Says Stamp - tags
Dutchdare challenge - recipe
Lili of the Valley - anything goes
My mum's Craft Shop - things with wings

9 comments:
Gorgeous!!
So gorgeous Cathy.
Hugs Riet.xx
this is beautiful! what coloured promarkers did you use here?
love Teen xx
Absolutely gorgeous Cathy, love the image and soft colours.
Wendy xx
gorgeous card Cathy...love the delicate colours you have used on this one.!!
Fi
x
So pretty, love the vintage look. Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV this week x
How cute is this card, love the soft delicate touches to this card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog
Very pretty! Love the mirror! Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch dare this week!
This is so pretty - wonderful pastel colours on kraft!! Thanks for playing at MMCS xxx
Post a Comment