Monday, 7 November 2011

Monday's offering

 We have had a busy weekend, so very little crafting happened ... but I did make this last night ...

 I stamped the Stempelglede image out and then added a bit of colour using my pens.  The dp is Memory Box and I added some flat backed pearls and some organza ribbon.

 Challenges:
 Make it Monday
CR84FN - pale pink, black, neutral
Totally Gorguss  - sketch
Karen's Doodles Challenge - lack and white + one

And here is a quick CAS card ... the Hero Arts stamp is stamped off the edge, coloured in promarkers and some flat backed pearls added.

Challenges:
Less is More - red and orange
Bows and Berries - CAS


29 comments:

Kathyk said...

Two lovely cards but your off the edge CAS card is my fave - simply perfect!

Kathyk

Beryl K said...

To super cards, but like Kathy the LIM card is my fave
Beryl x

Peggy said...

Fabulous card! I love this technique for black and white with just a hint of color!

Shirley said...

I spotted your card on the Make it Monday blog and popped over to take a better look. I love both the cards you made and also the beautiful lady image.

Shirley

Marjorie said...

Saw this on MIM hun, what a lovely card, very elegant!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.Saw it over at MIM and had to take a look.xxx

Sue Lelli said...

Cathy, that image is just STUNNING and the light pink papers with the black frame really set it off! LOVE your coloring and the added pearls and ribbon! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Faye said...

Stunning image and love the black and white.. Saw this on MIM..Faye

Chrissie said...

This is a really pretty LIM card Cathy!
These colours suit that bloom beautifully!
Thanks so much!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Aileen said...

Love your off the edge bloom in the gorgeous colours. x

Juls said...

Hi Cathy

Yet again I find myself playing catchup!! I have enjoyed checking out the creations I have missed on your blog.

stunning cards, love the first one, I just adore that image!

hugs juls

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

Wow gorgeous cards!! The first is my favorite, really amazing.

Hugs Yolanda

Birgit said...

I saw this on MIM and I love the lady stamp-so elegant with a hint of colour-really pretty

Viv said...

Fabulous LIM card and you've done justice to my fave Stempelgledxe lady - she's lovely!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card caught my eye on MIM and I just ha[pd to take a closer look. i am so glad I did - it's breathtakingly gorgeous!
Love
jen
Durban
South Africa

Suzilou said...

Love this stamp and love how you have taken it off the edge :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty cards! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Sherry Kushibab said...

Two great cards but that first one is my fav...such a striking image, such subtle colors. Visiting from MIM glad to see your awesome work.

Margaret said...

Lovely cards Cathy
Margaret x

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful set of cards, saw it on MIM

Hugs

NIKKI

1CardCreator said...

Both of these are beautiful! So glad I saw it on MIM! ~Diane

Billie A said...

Stricking card so beautiful and wonderful pen work in the image. I love this look. I saw your card on MIM.

ladyjanet_56 said...

This is a beautiful card I love the image & your lyout, thank you for joining us at B&B. Janet

Ginny said...

beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles :)

Deborah Frings said...

Both these cards are so different - both are lovely. I love the elegant lady and subtle background on your CR84FN card. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

yyam said...

Lovely cards! Love the white space on the CAS one! Gorgeous! :)

Thanks for joining us at Bows and Berries! :)

Jen Adcock said...

Wonderful cards. I must say I am captivated by the first. It is so romantic. Just beautiful.

Robin said...

Thanks so much for joining us at Bows and Berries CAS challenge!
Robin