Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Shabby pom pom

I am striving to craft in the evening and share my space with the DH ... it is a strain!!!  But I did get this made last night ...
 
I used this cute image, Pom pom, from LOTV, and coloured her with my promarkers and flexmarkers.  She has been duly glamour dusted and all the papers and cardstock distressed.  The dp is K and Co Charlotte, and I got my machine out (thought the noise might annoy him ... fat chance!!) amd stitched the elements together.  Finall I added lace, ribbon, a bow, crocheted flowers (thanks Jo!) and a flower and button to their centres.

Challenges:
Magical Mondays -circles and stripes
Addicted to stamps - shabby/vintage
Anything Goes - stitching
ABC - crochet flowers
Oldie but a goodie - buttons and bows
Stamp with Fun - buttons
Lili of the Valley - sketch
The Pink Elephant - distressing

15 comments:

Mel said...

Aww she's adorable!
Love the papers yopu used and your colouring is fab!
Hugs M xxx

Vicky said...

Ooh very pretty hun....so love the gorgeous colours and cute image...

big hugs Vicky xx

Tamara Morton said...

Aww such a cute card and design..Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter
Hugs
Tamara
Anything goes DT

Mau xx said...

She is adorable Cathy,and love all that glamour dusting. Love the flowers too, what a sweet touch.

Hazel said...

Beautiful flowers, they are the perfect embellishment to your beautifully coloured fairy. Thanks for joining us Magical Monday's and good luck,
H xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card. I love her, although it has been a long time since I inked her up.... *mmmmmm* *strokes chin thoughtfully*

Susan xx

Janice said...

Lovely card - great flowers too, Jx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card and so gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Kathleen said...

Fab card, love this image, great papers and great stitching. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
Hugs Kat xx

Joanie said...

Beautiful card, lovely papers and muted shades. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes.

Joy said...

this is fabulous, thank you for playing with The Pink Elephant's Distressing Challenge! JOY DT

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jessi said...

I love it! such a sweet card!!!
great pastel colors...
Thanks for joining us at Stamp with fun!!

Greetings
Jessi

Francesca said...

Beautiful creation
I love the image and colours
Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE this time and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

arjette said...

What a beautifull card!!!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC!!

gr. arjette.