Saturday, 26 November 2011

Basic Grey Challenge

This week's Basic Grey Challenge theme is Lost and Found ... we want you to use something you find around the house on your creation ... as well as something from Basic Grey's extensive range.

OK I used one of those little net bags you put washing powder tablets in.  I cut it up into strips and strained with Expresso color wash and vintage photo stain dauber.  The image, Rebecca, from Sugar Nellie's digital range, Simply Adorable, is coloured using my promarkers on kraft paper.  The dp is Scarlet letter and Archaic.  Once the net was dry I added it as a strip of ribbon, and tide a knot with another bit.  Some flat backed pearls finish it off.

As always, our wonderful sponsor Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore, just think of the goodies you could treat yourself to with that !!


(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)

Simon Says Stamp $25 Credit Voucher

5 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous Cathy, love your colour choice on papers on this card. Absolutely adorable
Have a brill weekend
Anne x

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the coloues.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Cathy this is gorgeous, love the use of the net bag, great colours and gorgeous image hugs Liz xx

Julie said...

Fabulous make, Cathy! What great use of the wash bag! Hugs, Juliexx

Heather said...

Gorgeous Cathy, the SN image is just SO beautiful, the papers are stunning and the netting are perfect and I love you've coloured it!!!
hugs
xxHeatherxx