This is Angelica from Sugar Nellie 9looks like she is out of stock at the moment), and I masked the bunny off, as I didn't want it (just for this card though!!). She is coloured using my promarkers and flexmarkers, and a smattering of glamour dust has been added to her fairy wings. The dp is MME Penny Lane and is very glittery and sparkly!! I matted them onto silver and purple cardstock. I made a layered tag and stamped the sentiment on. I made Ellie's name using an alphabet stamp set. The image is popped onto 3d pads so the tag can slide behind it. Finally I added gingham ribbon, punched butterflies, pearls and a metal charm accenty thingy that I have had for AGES!!
Challenges:
Crafty Creations - purple, green and silver
Creative Inspirations - lashings of sparkle
For Fun - special birthday
I love Promarkers -glitter and glitz
Divas by Design - use metal
Charisma Cardz - cutesy
Stampavie and More - anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - a day at the zoo (Chester zoo has an amazing butterfly house!)



18 comments:
i really like this card - beautiful
what a very cute card, love it!
Aww,she look so sweet! Love the colours and the sparkle.DD will love it Cathy :)
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!
Beautiful card Cathy.....love the colours and design x
Jenny x
Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I am sure Ellie will love this ,, aww ,, they grow up so quickly eh !!
luv
Lols x x x
Hi Cathy...your daughter is gonna love this...it's absolutely precious!! Congrats on her b-day!! Hugs. Pat Frank
what a pretty card - that metal charm is beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight
Lisa x
Hi Cathy
Whow, it's really a sweet and lovely card.You're stamp is great!!!
And the colors you've used are just perfect!
XXX Kim
This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the image is adorable. Thanks for playing along on For Fun.
Aaahh this is so pretty. Happy Birthday to your DD. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x
I like the gathered gingham ribbon. Looks perfect for a girl turning 7!
Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges by making a "special person" a birthday card!! Hope to see you Wednesday when the new challenge is posted!
I love the soft way you used the Crafty Creations colours and how that tag slides in and out! Sweet!
So soft and pretty!! Lovely card for your daughter! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge with us!
smiles, Deena
Such sweet looking card. Adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this Week.
Love n hugs
Marie
Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Hi Cathy,
Another wonderful creation! Such a pretty card. The image is gorgeous & the detail is lovely. Thanks for joining us again at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx
A gorgeous card, love the colours, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
Ruth x
Just one thing this week's challenge is glitter and glitz not tags but as the card has glitter on it, it will still be eligible if you could just change tags to G&G, thank you
Super card hun!
thanks for joining us at Diva's and Charisma this week hope to see you next time too
hugs
Laney GDT
Post a Comment