Thursday, 24 November 2011

CRAFT GDT spot

This week's CRAFT challenge is Unusual Christmas ... now I confess to have to scratch my head hard over this one!!
I used a bauble from Waltzing Mouse Stamps Holiday Ornaments set, and inked it up in that dreaded colour ... pink!!!  I used some BG paper from the Blush range (very un-festive!!) and inked the edges of the bauble, dp and white cardstock in vintage photo ink.  I embossed some of the cardstock using my baubles folder and then added some gingham seam binding.
Definitely different!!

Challenges:
Creative Craft - free for all
Everybody-Art-Challenge - christmas card

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

It is different hun, but in a good way, lol! Nothing wrong with pink either! The embossing and inking are great - all in all, really like it hun. Hugs Sxx

cebelica said...

This is soooooooo beautiful! I love all the pink and the embossing. Gorgeous card! xx

Jenny said...

A lovely card. I really like the embossed detail.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Misty's said...

Gorgeous card. I love the embossing and the colors.
Michaela xx