Challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - white on White
I love promarkers -Christmas trees
Dutchdare Card Challenge - all white
Charisma Cardz - lace and pearls
Ohlala Creations - bingo (diecut, lace, metal)
Trully Scrumptious - Xmas - pearls
Oldie but a goodie - Let it snow
Crafts and Me - simples
Creative inspirations - sketch
Whiff of Joy - let it snow


17 comments:
Wonderful cute card Cathy.
luv
debby
I love Wee but keep forgetting about him, oh the shame of it. Gorgeous card hunny, love how you have done the tree, and thanks for the Wee nudge. Hugs, Sxx
So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
Cute!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful project with us at Ooh la la; we hope to see you again soon x
a super sweet card Cathy :0)...thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP..hugs Debs
Very nice Cathy, love the white and white, thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
xx
Ha, ha. How cute is that image! Lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Brilliant card, love the simple design & the great image. Beautifully coloured as always. Thanks for joining us at An Oldie But A Goodie, Jx
Love your card. Thanks for joining us at OLLCB this week
Lovely white on white card, all your embossing looks great. Thank you for joining the DDCC challenge this week.
hugs Dorte
This looks great Cathy - I love the cute image and colours! :)
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,
hugs
xxalisonxx
Just popping back to say thanks also for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,
hugs
xxalisonxx
WOW Your card is simply gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at Crafts and Me :-)
Lots of Hugs
Karen
xxx
This is gorgeous, love all the little pearls on the tree. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
xx Vee
Fabulous card, Cathy - your colouring is gorgeous and your layout perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx
Oh this is beautiful! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge, hugs,Jane x
what a sweet little image - i love the white on white too
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight
Lisa x
Post a Comment