Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Visible image DT post

 Today I am showing you a card I have made using stamps from the Chandelier set  from Visible Image Stamps.

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie


I simply stamped the Chandlier in the middle of some patterened paper, and then at either edge.  I matted it onto navy cardstock and added navy ribbon. Having stamped the sentiment I added sone gems.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme isAnything Goes at Visible Image - but you must remember to use a Visible image stamp.

Supplies:
Image: Visible image Chandelier set
Sentiment: Visible image Chandelier set
Colouring medium:
Papers: mixture from stash
Embellishments: ribbon, gems
Tools:

Challenges:

5 comments:

Angela Dodson said...

Really lovely card, love the colour choices too, makes for a very elegant card design. It would certainly brighten anyone's day :), Angela / pollypurplehorse

Unknown said...

Certainly "brightened" my day, Cathy, fabulous as always hun xxx

Unknown said...

I think that this is absolutely fantastic. Wonderful, I ,love the colours.

Unknown said...

This is really fantastic. I really love it. It is wonderful, absolutely love the colours.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful, elegant card Cathy! :)
Lizy xx