Monday, 12 August 2013

Visible image DT post

 Today I am showing you a Christmas card I have made using the Sleigh Silhouette and the Tree Trio from Visible Image Stamps.


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie


I am still feeling in the mood to make Christmas cards so here is a scene I created using the sleigh silhouette and the tree trio.  I created the background using a circle mask and distress inks.  I spritzed the card with glamour mist and  let it dry -the glamour mist gives it a pearlised effect.  Once it was dry I stamped the Sleigh Silhouette across the moon, just cuving the stamp a wee bit on my block.  I then stamped and ghost stamped the trees to created the background.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is Anything Goes with Visible image.  Remember you MUST use a Visible image stamp.

Supplies:
Image: Visible Image Sleigh Silhouette, Tree trio
Sentiment:
Colouring medium:
Papers:
Embellishments:
Tools:

Challenges:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cathy this is wonderful hun, I really love that scene, the santa and his sleigh is one of my most favourite xmas images, xxx

lesley said...

Hi Cathy this is a great Xmas card and would be ideal for batch making, what distress inks did you use for the background? Love Lesley x

lesley said...

Hi Cathy this is a great Xmas card and would be ideal for batch making, what distress inks did you use for the background? Love Lesley x

mixamatoasties said...

I love this card! Can you give me lessons....

Unknown said...

What a wonderful scene Cathy! It looks so realistic and very Christmassy! :)
Lizy xx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, just love the scene you've created