I just love this fairy, with her petal dress and flower hat. I went for pink - fairies are apparently pink- well my daughter says so and who am i to argue with her!! The dp is digi paper from Jessica Sprague. I added some ribbon, a doily and some layered diecut flowers with pearl centres.
Pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Inspiration blog to see the amazing samples from the DT and guests.
Supplies:
Image: Crafty Sentiments
Sentiment: Craftwork cards
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers: Jessica Sprague
Embellishments: ribbon, pearls, doily
Tools: Dienamics phlox die
Challenges:



5 comments:
How cute is that wee image, great colours used here and a fabulous design, xxx
so gorgeous Cathy, love the colors
hugs
céline
this is beautiful cathy - love it to pieces xx
This is fantastic, loving the colours.
Hugs
Suzette x
so gorgeous!!! i love the sweet colours on her and those beautiful flowers :)
Post a Comment