Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Crafty Sentiments Challenge

 Its time for another Crafty Sentiments challenge, and the theme this week is colourful.

 
I love Annabel Butterflies and flowers, she is so summery, and screams to be coloured in brightly.  I coloured her using my pens and then added pearl pen dots around her.  The dp is from Jessica Sprague;'s digi shop - love the bright colours in it and the clouds.  I simply added pearls and a ribbon and bow.


 Supplies: 
 Sentiment: Craftwork cards
Colouring medium: copics
Papers: Jessica Sprague digi paper
Embellishments: ribbon, pearls
Tools: viva pearl pen

Challenges:


 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cathy, this is well colourful, amazing colours and design, and a super cute image, fabulous as ever xxx

rachel said...

another beautiful make Cathy - fabulous xx

Diane said...

Such a sweet and fresh card Cathy !! Just love the whole design !!

hugs Diane xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

adorable! love all of the layers on here :)