Thre was no contest for which image I was going to use for this challenge - I absolutely adore Jack and Fluff - how cute do they look with that huge flower? I coloured the image using my pens and then added stickles to the butterflies and some pearls. The dp is from Jessica Sprague, and I simply added some ribbon, a bow and a sentiment.
There is currently a sale on over in the Crafty Sentiments shop and some absolutely lush new dies ...
Supplies:
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Colouring medium: copics
Papers: Jessica Sprague
Embellishments:ribbon, pearls
Tools:
Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
2 Sisters - anything goes
Totally Gorguss - anything goes with pearls
2 Sisters - anything goes
Totally Gorguss - anything goes with pearls
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Crafters Cafte - anything goes
The Paper Shelter - anything goes
Allsorts - photo inspiration
Creative Stamp friends - summer-sun-holiday
Inky chicks - summer colours
Party time Tuesday - anything goes
Inky chicks - summer colours
Party time Tuesday - anything goes




8 comments:
Hi Cathy
Such a sweet card, and an adorable image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
So cute! xx
Super cute image Cathy x
Such an adorable image Cathy making a gorgeous card. I love the colours and design. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Photo Inspiration challenge x
this looks just gorgeous Cathy - fabulous xx
Super cute, Cathy, love that image and your layout is fab xxx
Great card! Adorable image! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
I agree, so cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx
Post a Comment