I anted to create a fresh card, and this colour way screams fresh. Having coloured Katie in I stamped the flower from the set onto the dp and cut them out. I layered them onto cardstock and gain cut them out. I simply added some ribbon, a bow and pearls, and the cut sentiment.
And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. This month's theme is Anything goes.
Supplies:
Sentiment: Visible image Katie Kisses set
Colouring medium: copics
Papers: Kaisercraft and Websters pages
Embellishments:ribbon, pearls
Tools:
Challenges:



5 comments:
Love it, I must get the extras soon
Lisa
x
Very pretty - I love the colour combo too!
Cathy this is fabulous hun, a wonderful card and lovely fresh colours, now that we are seeing more xmassy colours all over blogland xxx
Stunning colouring. Gorgeous colours. Love it! xx
Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment